1. Subject matter of the eligibility requirements and the organiser
(1) These eligibility requirements regulate the conditions for participation in the contest and any necessary transfer of rights. The description and process of the contest is carried out by Schmidt & Bender within the scope of the respective contest.
(2) The organiser of the contest is Schmidt & Bender GmbH & Co. KG, Am Großacker 42, 35444 Biebertal, Germany.
(3) Participation in the contest entails consent to these eligibility requirements.
(4) The contest has no affiliation with Facebook; Facebook does not sponsor, support or organise the contest.
(1) All persons who are at least 18 years of age are eligible to participate. Certain export licenses apply depending on the country. Employees of Schmidt & Bender and affiliated companies and close relations of such employees and their relatives are excluded. Participation with false identification or using the identification of third parties is not permitted.
(2) Persons eligible to participate can participate in the contest by selecting the correct answer to the question asked on the landing page and entering their full details in the form (last name, first name, address, postal/zip code, city, country, telephone number and email address), as well as agreeing to the conditions of terms and conditions and the privacy police.
(3) Participation is possible until 13th December 2021, 11.59 PM, German local time.
3. Prizes and wining notification
(1) Amongst all eligible participants we raffle one riflescope and 15 Schmidt & Bender caps. The corresponding cap color (black, green or orange) can be selected when filling in the form.
(2) The winners will be determined among all eligible participants within one week of the closing date for entries. The winners will be drawn by lot from all entries of the correct answer. The prize will then be sent by mail to the address entered in the form. The personal information must be provided correctly, truthfully and must be complete and is used solely for the purpose of sending the prize.
(3) If the package is undeliverable or returned for any other reason, the claim to the prize will be voided. In this case, we are entitled to choose a replacement.
(4) Only one prize per contestant is possible.
(5) The prize is not transferable, and cannot the prize be exchanged or paid out in cash.
(6) Provided that circumstances arise for which we are not responsible, the winners accepts an appropriate substitute prize. Such circumstances for which we are not responsible are, particularly, circumstances arising with the sponsors of the prizes.
(7) The prize is send to the winners by post to the specified address. With handover of the prize to a transport person, the risk transfers to the winner. We are not liable for delivery damages.
(1) A breach of these eligibility requirements entitles us to disqualify the relevant contestant from participation. This applies particularly if the contestants provides incorrect information or uses photos or other content (e.g. comments) in violation of applicable law or third-party rights. The same applies to comments which can be considered as glorifying violence or offensive, which can be considered harassment or which violate the public sense of decency in another other manner.
(2) If the disqualified contestant is an already-selected winner, the prize can be retroactively disallowed.
5. Preliminary termination and changes
We reserve the right to terminate the contest partly or wholly at any time, even without observance of termination periods, or to change the course of the competition if it is not possible to guarantee that the contest can be conducted correctly due to technical (e.g. computer virus, tampering or errors in software/hardware) or on legal grounds.
6. Data protection
We are responsible for the collection, processing and use of personal data of contestants, provided that we process said data ourselves. We will use the information about the contestant and their other personal data strictly in the scope of the statutory provisions of data protection law. We will only store, process and used the information in this respect, insofar as it is necessary for implementation of the contest and/or consent of the contestant is given. This also comprises use for exercising the granted usage rights. The data is used exclusively for implementation of the contest and deleted subsequently.
The contestant can demand information about their stored personal data at any time. Our Data Privacy Statement applies accordingly for the remainder; it can be viewed online: click here.
7. Final provisions
(1) Should the eligibility requirements contain invalid regulations, the validity of the remaining requirements remains unaffected.
(2) German law applies. Legal action for review of the winner selection is excluded.